Home About Contact Home Australia Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Missing my Sissy


I am one of those lucky people who is blessed with an amazing sister. I don't deserve her, but I got her! And for the past 2 and a half weeks I have had the pleasure of having her and my fabulous brother-in-law here in Australia. I LOVE those two!


We had so much fun. And now, things seems a little empty, a little lonely, a little too quiet.


So glad we're going home for Christmas- because I am already missing my sissy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Mikki said...

My sister, my friend I am the lucky one. Thank you for welcoming us into your beautiful Aussie home. We are already talking about our trip back next year. Love you & see you soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristi said...

Awh, this is hard part about being so far away.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am new here. This Websites awesome, ive learned tons from it so far!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design