Home About Contact Home Australia Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Father's Day

To My Sweetheart,

Happy Father's Day. I'm so glad you're their father. I love the way you tuck the Little Buddy in bed with a different trash truck story every night. I love the way you dance and sing to pop music on the Wii with the Little Princess. I love how you multi-task by baby whispering and reading the Wall Street Journal on your ipad at the same time. I love the silly nicknames you make up for our kids, the way you play with them on Rocky Point Island, give them baths, and change diapers. Thanks for being a wonderful father, and for the amazing life you've provided for us here in Australia.

With Love,
Jenny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design