Home About Contact Home Australia Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Best Seat in the House

Here's where I like to sit whilst blogging.


It's a little space at the end of the kitchen. From this spot I can see all the people coming and going at Bather's Pavillion, watch mums pushing prams and toddlers flying on scooters along the boardwalk, see the rangers dishing out parking tickets to offenders, and generally remind myself that this is Australia baby!

The view is pretty nice, too.



Check out the "Where Do You Blog" party over at Centsational Girl today and see where everyone else spends their blogging hours.

5 comments:

Cortney said...

I love the white and the view is beautiful!

Natasha in Oz said...

I would love to have a view like that-what a fabulous spot you live in!

Love your blog too!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Fabulous Terrah said...

Ooh, Australia is number one on my 'bucket list.' :) Your newest blog crush ~ T

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting site you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Bella Simpson

Kate Riley said...

Gorgeous view !!! And I think you're the only blogger who said "whilst" so you officially win the advanced grammar award, bravo!! Thanks SO much for linking up your space with your amazing view, it's been so nice getting to see where everyone connects online!
xo
Kate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design