Home About Contact Home Australia Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Changes


I saw a woman at the beach yesterday with a teeny tiny newborn baby in her arms.  And I thought, "She has a new baby just like me."  And then I realized, my baby isn't brand new any more.  In fact, he is 5 months old today.  Just last week he started rolling over easily.  And I felt a pang of sadness when I realized that those swaddle days are over.

No more tiny baby wrapped up tight in my arms.  Oh how I miss it already.

But there is so much to look forward to.

3 comments:

Cristina Bras said...

Made me cry thinking of my grown-up babies and made me sad that I won't be around to celebrate 1st hand more milestones. Goodness how I will miss you and your family. We will always have my stop-overs in LA:)

Allison said...

I just shed a little tear! :( Happy but sad all at once!

Mikki said...

This video will hold me over until I can see Jack's beautiful smile again in person. See you next month!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design