Home About Contact Home Australia Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Best Deal in Town

To all our friends and family back in the U.S.

Available:
Beautiful private guest room with built in wardrobe, marble ensuite and sunny courtyard. Directly opposite gorgeous harbour beach with easy access to cafes and public transport. Currently accepting bookings.

We accept the following forms of payment:
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Jet Puff Marshmallows
Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packets
Italian Dressing seasoning packets
Honey Maid Graham Crackers
Girl Scout Cookies
Bounce Sheets
Glide Floss
Tide to Go Sticks
Nestle Toll House Semi Sweet chips
Clorox Bleach Pens
Red Vines
Dial Gold Bar Soap
Trident Gum (with xylitol)
Children's Motrin
Tylenol Jr. Melt Aways
Goldfish crackers
Crest toothpaste
Jello Pudding mix
Did I mention Reese's Peanut Butter Cups?

Any takers?

9 comments:

Robot Dad said...

We also accept authentic Mexican food.

Nana said...

OK for the adult list, now how about the little kiddos?

AKenney said...

LOL...if I could get a burrito from La Barca past the Post Office/Customs I'd be happy to do so! One of the hardest things about living in France was NO PEANUT BUTTER (unless you paid $9/jar at the American Store).

cheap bus hire said...

Great! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

You can get bounce sheets, red vines and tide to go sticks at Costco in Melbourne! I have no idea how Tide to go sticks work but they are there!

Carly

Mimi and Joe said...

Hi, my name is Mimi…
My husband and I are moving to Sydney in about a month for his job. I hope you don’t mind; but I’ve been lurking on your blog…I just wanted to let you know how much I’ve been enjoying it! Hope you don’t mind if I follow you… Thanks!

Jenny said...

AK-
Ahh- we dream about authentic Mexican food. And I agree, life without peanut butter is just wrong.
Carly-
I would LOVE to go to Costco and stock up on some of my favs. I'm still holding out hope that one may open in Sydney before we move back to the US.
Mimi-
Welcome! Let me know when you arrive in Sydney and we can meet up for a coffee.

Anonymous said...

I have seen people come down as a group of mums and they have a car with a trailer and stock up. It is amazing you go to Costco and most of the people there are ex-pat Americans!! Costco is opening in Sydney in mid 2011.

Carly

Anonymous said...

Greetings from America...My daughter Aussie Erin gave me the same list of food most missed living down under. I came to Sydney in October and checked 2 large suitcases...one filled with nothing but food and yes 6 bags...large bags of peanut butter cups. I also packed a large box of Bisquick and Aunt Jemima Syrup...the security guy asked what time I was serving breakfast. I hope Costco has all the great American foods that everyone is missing.

Take care...MamaLou...Aussie Erin's Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design