Home About Contact Home Australia Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

A perfect Mother's Day today.
"Sleeping in" until 7:30
Cinnamon toast and peppermint tea in bed
Lovely gifts made by tiny hands
Gorgeous, sunny Sydney weather
A ferry ride to the Opera House
Marveling at the Sydney Symphony with my husband and kids
Hugs and Kisses.

My favorite totally imperfect picture from the day.

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms in my life.
Especially my mom and my mother-in-law. Love you!

2 comments:

Mikki said...

The picture may be imperfect but my sister isn't. She is the perfect Mom. You never cease to amaze me Sis. I love you!

Mikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Edub Graphic Art and Design